*NEW* 1 Gram 83% CBD & CBN Uncut Wax Cartridge (xN) by CBD For The People
This 1 Gram 83% CBD & CBN Uncut Wax Cartridge is filled with uncut wax containing a potent blend of CBD and CBN, perfect for those looking to experience the potential benefits of these compounds.
CBD For The People is excited to announce the hemp industry’s FIRST cartridge that does more than pay lip service to full-spectrum. After months of R&D and product testing, we’re mixing it up with a brand new wax for cartridges and pods that are loaded with CBN and CBD. No isolates, no fillers, just high-quality hemp extract.
Yup. We’ve done it again.
What is CBN, anyway?!
Think of it as CBD’s older, more experienced cousin.
If you want a vape unlike any other, we have two letters for you…
But what is CBN, exactly, and how does it differ from other cannabinoids like CBD and THC? CBN, aka cannabinol, is a cannabinoid that may have untapped potential as a sedative…WITHOUT the reality-bending distortion, REM-sleep disruption, or general stupefaction of THC.
So, if you’re looking for a way to relax or get a good night’s sleep without the psychoactive effects of THC, you might want to consider giving CBN a try.
This product is packed with a 2:1 ratio of CBD to CBN and has total cannabinoids comparable to our game-changing X2. Experience the entourage effect for yourself with just one vape. You won’t have to wonder whether it’s real – you’ll feel it. One vape and you’ll feel it for yourself.
ALL CBD FOR THE PEOPLE CARTRIDGES (INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL!!) ARE NOW PRE-PRIMED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!
This all new powerhouse of a cartridge, FTP- X2, as well as the original cartridge, is now ready-to-vape right out of the box! The new X2packs a powerful punch with its record-breaking strength and brand new line of terpene blends to choose from:
- Durban Sour: Sweet earth and pine with a legendary sour finish.
- White Widow: Complex sandalwood body with a subtle sting. The mother of classic strains.
- Blue Cheddar: Berry, cheese, a unique blend, and taste in a class of its own.
- White Fire OG (WiFi): One of the most sought-after OG strains; for Kush lovers.
At room temperature, this winterized X2 extract will be a little more free-flowing than the original cartridges. However, CBD is a large molecule and wants to crystallize at these high levels.
But why is it important to keep the extract towards the bottom of the cartridge, you might ask? Well, if the extract crystallizes, it can be difficult to use. Some companies add chemical carriers to prevent crystallization, but we refuse to do so. Instead, we recommend simply heating the extract to liquid form to ensure that you’re only inhaling what’s grown from the earth.
This cartridge is extremely potent and not for beginner CBD vapers. Understand that with over twice the potency of the original, this cartridge MUST be vaped gently with small hits to start. Work your way up to larger inhales and take it slowly. Small hits are all you need and the cartridge will last a long time due to its potency.
Cartridges are 11mm at the widest part. Please measure your existing battery unit to ensure it will fit. If you are unsure, we sell battery kits here.
Ingredients: 100% UNCUT, non-GMO, cannabinoid-rich, winterized, hemp-legal aerial cannabis extract. Full spectrum cannabinoid profile and natural terpenoids.
NO artificial flavoring, no cutting agents, no PG/VG, no additives, and no preservatives of any kind.
Interested in More Products Like This One? Check Out: CBD For The People
Heres just a little about CBD For The People: “Full spectrum lab results at every step of extraction. Certified non-GMO and organic ingredients. Traceability from SEED to SHELF. Raw oil is super critical CO2 extracted, and decarboxylated. Tested 100% free of residual solvents, microbiological contaminants, pesticides, and heavy metals to ensure product perfection.”
Want to know more about CBD? Check out these articles:
- “What is CBN and What are the Benefits of this Cannabinoid?” (https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/what-is-cbn)
- “What is CBD? A Comprehensive Guide to Cannabidiol” (https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/what-is-cbd)
- “CBN: The Next Big Thing in Cannabis?” (https://www.projectcbd.org/science/cannabis-pharmacology/cbn-next-big-thing-cannabis)
- “CBD vs. THC: What’s the Difference?” (https://www.healthline.com/health/cbd-vs-thc)
- “The Science Behind CBD and Its Potential Health Benefits” (https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/news/20180507/cbd-oil-all-the-rage-but-is-it-safe-effective#1)